Our exclusive collection for Israel Museum Products includes four multi-functional objects based on the same module, allowing you to mix and match shapes to create a variety of precise combinations. This tasteful triangle-shaped bowl, made of dark clay and glazed on the inside in a range of bright colors, will add a refined, yet earthy feel to any home space.
Adama’s products are handcrafted functional ceramic objects made of natural materials. Since our products are handcrafted, minor variations in size, shape, or color are to be expected.
Adama (“earth” in Hebrew) designs and handcrafts functional, contemporary ceramic objects for daily use. Our concept is to grant distinctiveness to everyday objects, enriching your daily experience and personalizing your space.
Our design signature features clean lines and the use of dark clay and contrasting, bright glaze colors. The quality of Adama products stems from their handcrafting process, clean design, and the use of clay, glaze, and other earth materials. Mix and match items in a variety of shapes to grant your home a tasteful, refined yet earthy feel.
Dimensions: 9 cm x 9 cm
Height: 4 cm
Materials: Black terracota clay and glaze
- Before first use, thoroughly wash ceramic item with water and dish soap. Rinse and leave in water one hour.
- Store ceramic items only when completely dry.
- Do not expose the ceramic item to flame.
- Not for use on gas burners.
- Not for use on hot plates.
- The ceramic items are microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Ceramic retains heat! Use caution when handling heated piece.
Weight 1000 g Dimensions 12 × 12 × 6 cm Color
Black, Blue, Cyan, Emerald, Grey, Lavender, Pink, Red, Turmeric, White
Every gift tells a story
Your satisfaction is our priority
From Israel to you