Returns and Refunds Policy
Changed your mind? We are happy to refund or exchange unwanted items in perfect condition within 21 days of receipt. Please contact [email protected] to initiate your return. When returning non-defective items, you are responsible for shipping fees and all other inferred costs.
You may return:
- Unopened cosmetics (all skin, face and hair care products)
- Unopened media (CDs, DVDs and software)
- Unused Judaica items and homeware, including mezuzah scrolls, tallitot and tefillin
- Jewelry, books and clothing in perfect condition with the original packaging, tags and accessories
- Please note: returned silver may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Contact customer services for details.
If your product is broken or otherwise defective, please contact customer services to initiate a refund. We’ll pay the shipping costs, and either issue a full refund or send a replacement free of charge within two days of receiving your item.
Please note: Personalized items - such as name necklaces or rings engraved with Scriptural verses – will not be refunded under any circumstances. Additionally, for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept cosmetics which have been opened or any gift basket containing perishables (food and drink), and you will not be refunded for these items.